Toegang tot het Cliëntportaal
Login on the PFPC Global Portal
In the navigatie in the upperright corner you’l find the button that gives relations of PFPC Global acces to the PFPC Global Client Portal. This makes it possible to share and update relevant information in cooperation with PFPC Global in a safe environment.
Do you already have acces?
Through the website you can login to the secure area. Are you an esteem client but haven’t got acces yet? Please contact us. Send an e-mail to email@example.com or call us: +31-20-2402132.
Access to and usage of the Client Portal
- In order to use the Client Portal (the Service), the Client must use his Login Data to gain access to the Portal.
- The Client is responsible for keeping the Login data for his Account confidential. As soon as the Client knows or has reason to suspect that his login data has come into the hands of unauthorised persons, the Client must immediately inform PFPC B.V. thereof, without prejudice to his own obligation to take effective measures immediately, such as changing the login data. The Client accepts and therefore accepts that he is at all times responsible and liable for the use of the Service by third parties via his login data. The Client indemnifies PFPC B.V. against all damage and costs arising from and/or related to the use of the Service by third parties via their login details.
- With the Login data, the Client has access to an administrative account, enabling him to manage his personal environment and create accounts for individual users. The Client may, among other things, set the possibilities and limitations of the users, within the limits set by PFPC B.V.
- The Client guarantees that the users at all times act in accordance with the provisions of these conditions. The Client is therefore himself liable for all use that is made by the users of the Service. The Client shall take appropriate measures to detect and, if possible, prevent abuse.
- The Client indemnifies PFPC B.V. against all claims by third parties based on the assertion that the use of the Service by the Client or the users is in any way unlawful and against all claims by third parties as a result of the failure by the Client or the users to comply with the conditions.
- Without prejudice to the other provisions of these conditions, the activities within the framework of the Service, including the use of the Service by the Client and the users and the content, are not included:
- are based on untruths and/or are misleading;
- being insulting, defamatory, offensive, racist, discriminatory or hateful;
- erotic or pornographic;
- contains hyperlinks, torrents or similar information that the Client knows or should know refers to material that infringes the rights of third parties;
- consist of the unauthorised or necessary dissemination of personal data of third parties or the transmission of unsolicited commercial, charitable or ideal communications;
- contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, bots or other software that may damage, render unusable or inaccessible an automated work, delete or appropriate or that is intended to circumvent the technical protection measures of the Service and/or software;
- consist of the use of any tools and/or solutions (under one’s own management or made available by third parties), insofar as they are intended to take over any content or to spin, scrape, search, or otherwise use and/or view the Service;
- consist of using the Service for purposes other than is agreed with PFPC B.V.;
- impose an unreasonable or disproportionate burden on the infrastructure of the Service or hamper the functionality of the Service;
- in the opinion of PFPC B.V., to be contrary to good morals or to be of good taste;
- violate these conditions, our General Terms and Conditions or any applicable laws and/or regulations;
- violate the rights of PFPC B.V. and/or third parties, including but not limited to Intellectual property rights and rights with regard to the protection of privacy;
- are otherwise unlawful in any way; or
- be likely to prejudice the interests and reputation of PFPC B.V.
- PFPC B.V. reserves the right to shorten, modify, refuse or remove content from the Service if, in the opinion of PFPC B.V., this is necessary, without this in any way leading to any right to compensation and/or liability on the part of PFPC B.V.
- If PFPC B.V. is informed by a third party of illegal content or in the event of possible criminal content, PFPC B.V. is also entitled to provide the Client’s or user’s personal data to the third party or to competent authorities. PFPC B.V. shall inform the Client in that case, unless PFPC B.V. is prohibited by operation of law.
- All use of the Service is entirely at the expense and risk of the Client.